SHAMES SNOW REPORT for Saturday December 4, 2021 at 5:10am
Currently at the Mountain:
WEATHER: Overcast, Snowing Lightly with a Light Wind
We have received 35cm of fresh snow in the past 12 hrs and 40cm in the past 24 hrs.
LODGE BASE: 134cm
MID-MOUNTAIN BASE: 220+cm
CONDITIONS: Good onFresh Tilled
We are OPEN TODAY, Saturday December 4, with Lifts operating from 9:00am to 3:30pm. Opening Day of the 2021-2022 Ski Season
GROOMED RUNS: Big Bunny, Boomerang, Sternwheeler, Panhandler, Backeddy, Potline, Rainbow Ridge, Short Cut, and Exhibition. There might be more as our new Groomers are getting use to the runs.
Face Coverings will be required in all indoor spaces, parking lots, base area, lift lines and while riding the lifts. Your nose, mouth, and chin must be covered.
We are requesting that everyone respect social distancing guidelines both inside our buildings and everywhere else on the mountain.
DAILY CAP TICKET:
Purchase your Daily Cap Ticket ahead of time on our Online Resort Store (https://mymountaincoop.resortstore.net/en/), you will need to pick a specific day for the Daily Cap Ticket to be used. If you have not pre-purchased your ticket online, please be prepared to possibly be turned away if our capacity has been met.
Check out our Information on Overnight Parking on our website,
under Mountain Safety
We have a few things regarding Opening Weekend (Dec. 4 & 5):
- Hungry Hut will not be open for Opening Weekend
- Our NEW UPPER Parking Lot will not be available for Opening Weekend
- Tubing will not be available until Christmas Break, Dec. 18.
- Galloway’s Mountain Bar will be closing at 4pm, same as Panhandler Cafe, due to the recent PHO orders.
- You will need to show your Vaccination Passport along with ID if you plan on using Panhandler Cafe, Galloway’s Mountain Bar or the outside Patio.
- All discounted products: Parent & Tot, Half Day Tickets, Indigenous Adventure Pass and One Ride Tickets will not be available on Opening Weekend.
Patience and understanding is required this Opening Weekend as we are all getting into the groove of things! Please drive safely.
Hope to see you all up here!
Come Join Us, This is Our Mountain!
Shames Mountain Weather Station ://www.drivebc.ca/static/mobile/weather/motwxstns/weatherstation.html?id=52401