Tubing at MMC-Shames Mountain
Come and enjoy tubing at MMC-Shames Mountain in a safe and controlled environment. Tubing is tons of fun for all ages, no skill or equipment is required. We supply the tubes and our new Green Carpet Conveyor Lift transports you to the top of the Tubing Lanes. Purchase your tickets either online, at the Downtown Office or in person at the Ticket Office.
***NEW THIS SEASON*** Tubing Season Pass Add-On
New to MMC-Shames Mountain for the 2023-2024 Season Pass is the Tubing Season Pass Add-On. For just $50 you can now enjoy unlimited tubing at MMC-Shames Mountain, this offer is only available to our loyal Season Passholders (both members and non-members). Simply select the add-on for each passholder you wish to enjoy this benefit when you are purchasing your season pass.
Already purchased your season pass? Give us a call at the downtown office (250-635-3773) and we’ll happily add your 2023-2024 tubing add-on to your season pass.
Hours and Pricing
Hours of Operation: 10am-3.30pm (closed for lunch at 12-1pm)
Christmas Break: TBC
Regular Hours: Saturday & Sunday (closed during the week for school groups)
Hours and dates of operation are subject to change based upon weather and conditions.
Member Rate – Unlimited tubing $10 person all ages (min 3+ years old)
Non-Member Rate – Unlimited tubing $20.00 per person all ages (min 3+ years old)
- Ski Boots and Hard Shelled boots are not permitted to be worn while tubing due to safety reasons.
- You must have a valid tubing lift ticket to ride the tube lanes.
- All participants must follow the attendant’s instructions. Unsafe conduct will result in the removal of your tubing lift ticket without a refund.
- The minimum age for a child to go tubing is 3 Years old. Children under the age of 3 are not permitted to tube.
- Children 3+ years but under 42” or 106cm tall in height must be accompanied by a paying adult. (Adults may hold onto their child’s tube in the tubing lane, conditions permitting,)
- Each person must ride in their own tube regardless of age. No riding on someone else’s lap.
- Be prepared for varying weather conditions and temperatures.
- We recommend proper winter boots with a good grip
- Wear warm winter clothing, snow pants are recommended (especially for children)