Tubing at MMC-Shames Mountain
Come and enjoy tubing at MMC-Shames Mountain in a safe and controlled environment. Tubing is tons of fun for all ages, no skill or equipment is required. We supply the tubes and our new Green Carpet Conveyor Lift transports you to the top of the Tubing Lanes. Purchase your tickets either online, at the Downtown Office or in person at the Ticket Office.
Hours and Pricing
Hours of Operation:
Christmas Break: (17th December – 2nd April)
Regular Hours: Saturday & Sunday (closed during the week for school groups)
Hours and dates of operation are subject to change based upon weather and conditions.
Member Rate – 2hr sessions $10 person all ages (min 3+ years old)
Non-Member Rate – 2hr session $20.00 per person all ages (min 3+ years old)
- Ski Boots and Hard Shelled boots are not permitted to be worn while tubing due to safety reasons.
- You must have a valid tubing lift ticket to ride the tube lanes.
- All participants must follow the attendant’s instructions. Unsafe conduct will result in the removal of your tubing lift ticket without a refund.
- The minimum age for a child to go tubing is 3 Years old. Children under the age of 3 are not permitted to tube.
- Children 3+ years but under 42” or 106cm tall in height must be accompanied by a paying adult. (Adults may hold onto their child’s tube in the tubing lane, conditions permitting,)
- Each person must ride in their own tube regardless of age. No riding on someone else’s lap.
- Be prepared for varying weather conditions and temperatures.
- We recommend proper winter boots with a good grip
- Wear warm winter clothing, snow pants are recommended (especially for children)