>>>On Sale Now!<<<
As MMC-Shames Mountain becomes increasingly popular we are seeing more and more dogs at the mountain. In order to facilitate our furry friends visits we are implementing a Doggy Pass registration for the 2023-2024 season.
Doggy Pass Terms and Conditions
I understand that MMC-Shames Mountain does not allow dogs on the mountain or in the base area [base area is any area beyond the blue arches, including the daylodge, snow school/rental shop, picnic table area and beginner area] at any time during lift operations. Failure to observe MMC-Shames Mountain dog policy, and increased presence of dog poop on the slopes can potentially threaten the future opportunity of up-hilling with your dog at MMC-Shames Mountain.
By agreeing to these terms and conditions upon purchasing my Doggy Pass for the 2023-2024 winter season, I understand:
- On lift operating days dogs must remain outside of the ski area boundary. Your dog is permitted, on leash, in the parking lots. You can access out-of-bounds backcountry routes either using the starting point at the bottom of the maintenance road (Maisie Backcountry Access) or the “Pollywood” backcountry access route. (See attached map below).
- On non-lift-operating days, you must keep your dog on leash until tower 3 of the chairlift.
- Only friendly dogs allowed, if your dog does not play well with others or acts aggressively, we ask that you leave your dog at home. All dogs must have recall.
- Dogs must be on leash and controlled in the base area and parking lots at all time, leash needs to be kept to a length that prevents the dog from reaching others.
- I must clean up after my dog.
- Failure to adhere to these terms and conditions can result in the loss of my skiing/boarding privileges at the discretion of MMC-Shames Mountain as well as the Doggy Pass being revoked.
Cost is $25 and each dog will receive a MMC-Shames Mountain dog tag.