Hello MMC! Here we are with your March updates.
- We thank you again for your patience with the Thursday closures and we are happy to announce that we will be operating both Thursdays of spring break, March 24th and 31st!
- Per provincial recommendations, masks are recommended but no longer required in our public areas.
- Vaccine passports are required to access food and drink service in the lodge and on the sundeck until the provincial regulations have been lifted. We will continue to follow all provincial recommendations and will update you if anything changes. Please refer to our website for more information.
- We have seen 24 000 skier visits compared to 26 000 last year!
- If you couldn’t commit earlier this year but now simply can’t resist the call of Shames Mountain….. Spring season passes are still available on our e-store!
- Finances are comparable to this time last year. Fingers crossed we don’t see any big surprises as the season wraps up!
- Plans for lodge improvements and terrain expansion are in the works. These will both be big, longer term projects. Stay tuned for more information and reach out to us if you would like to be involved!
- We have opted to wait until next year to celebrate our 30 years on Shames Mountain and 10 years as MMC! Thank you to those who reached out to help us plan this event! We will be in touch. If you are interested in helping us to plan something please contact Caitlin DuBiel.
- The ribbon cutting ceremony for our conveyor lift has been postponed until next season when we will be able to show off the finished product with shiny new siding!
- Check out our facebook page or website for more info about these upcoming events:
MARCH 26th – POKER RUN!
APRIL 9th – RAIL JAM and LIVE MUSIC!
APRIL 10th – CLOSING DAY – SLUSH CUP and BEER GARDENS!
Hope to see you out at some of these classic spring events, MMC!! Let’s finish this season in style!
Photo Credit: Dave Gordon