Hello MMC-Shames Mountain Friends,
As you all know we are in the midst of an extreme cold snap and with forecasted temperatures and added wind chill, we have therefore made the decision to close the mountain for Thursday February 11th 2021.
Please check our social media pages and your email for news about Friday February 12th.
If you have purchased a Daily Cap Ticket, booked rentals or a lesson for Thursday, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to re-book.
Thank you for your understanding.