Saturday December 5, 2021 MMC-Shames Mountain will be open for Skiing and Snowboarding.
Please check out our COVID Protocols & Procedures https://mymountaincoop.ca/shames-mountain/our-mountain/covid-19-protocols-procedures/
We have a few things regarding Opening Weekend (Dec. 4 & 5):
- Hungry Hut will not be open for Opening Weekend
- Our NEW UPPER Parking Lot will not be available for Opening Weekend
- Tubing will not be available until Christmas Break, Dec. 18.
- Galloway’s Mountain Bar will be closing at 4pm, same as Panhandler Cafe, due to the recent PHO orders.
- You will need to show your Vaccination Passport along with ID if you plan on using Panhandler Cafe, Galloway’s Mountain Bar or the outside Patio.
- All discounted products: Parent & Tot, Half Day Tickets, Indigenous Adventure Pass and One Ride Tickets will not be available on Opening Weekend.
Patience and understanding is required this Opening Weekend as we are all getting into the groove of things! Please drive safely.
Hope to see you all up here!