Unfortunately, the incoming cold front is forecasted to bring sustained cold temperatures below -25 with wind-chill. For the safety of our guests and staff we will be closed tomorrow Sunday December 18th ,Monday December 19th , and Tuesday December 20th . Our 12-minute chairlift ride is of course the main concern. We are hoping to see the cold front break Tuesday night allowing us to re-open the hill on Wednesday the 21st . We apologize for the inconvenience this decision may cause. We will be monitoring the situation daily and will be ready to jump into action if things change.
My Recreational Mountain Cooperative, Shames Mountain