Happy spring MMC!
Here are your March updates:
- All is rolling relatively smoothly – the snowcats are purring, lifts are spinning and snow has been falling!
- Unfortunately one of our main generators rattled off its final watts last month and had to be replaced. Installation of the new generator is nearing completion which will help reduce fuel costs after running on the big fella for most of February.
- Finances are pretty tight at the moment. The last couple of years we received assistance in the form of government subsidies and we are feeling their absence this year.
- A new “Discover Touring” program has launched out of our ski school! This product is aimed at getting individuals familiarized with backcountry touring and touring equipment. It is not intended to replace avalanche safety training.
- Skier visits this year are on par with last year and we are happy to see lots of families visiting for the first time!
- The grand opening for the Shred Carpet has now been postponed until next year. We have been unable to get all of the finishing touches on in time to make it happen this year. Stay tuned!
- Marvelous Mondays! Lift passes are 30% off on Mondays until the end of the season.
- Annual Poker Run – March 25th
- Our last weekend this year is April 8th-9th. Get gussied up and come out for the RAIL JAM on Saturday and the SLUSH CUP on Sunday!
Let’s finish this season in style MMC!