- Rail Jam (Title Sponsor)
- Slush Cup (2x Title Sponsor)
- Shredfest (1x Title Sponsor)
- Uphill Shredfest (2x Title Sponsor)
- Pride & Diversity Weekend (4x Title Sponsors)
- Hit & Run Freeride Competition (2x Title Sponsors)
- Family Day Weekend (2x Title Sponsor)
- Indigenous Culture Weekend (4x Title Sponsors)
- Banked Slalom (4x Title Sponsors)
- Mini Races January (1x Title Sponsor)
- Avalanche Awareness Days (1x Title Sponsor)
- Not So Mini Races Family Day (1x Title Sponsor)
- Mini Races Shredfest (1x Title Sponsor)
- Library Ticket Sponsor for Weekends and Christmas Break Weekdays (19x Sponsors)
What do the sponsors get in return?
- Events renamed after the title sponsors, for example: The “Unbound” Rail Jam, The Wheelhouse Brewing Company Slush Cup.
- Our $2,000 tier sponsors at the Black Diamond Sponsor Level will have their business name and logo displayed on select emails sent to our email list throughout the 2023-2024 season (December until April)
- Announcement email to our subscribers
- Snow Report email (8 x mentions in snow reports in lead up to the event)
- Our email subscriber list reaches close 1,000 dedicated supporters of Shames Mountain
Posters in Daylodge and Snow School & Digital advertising on TV
- Visible in high traffic areas, these posters will feature your business name and logo in prominent positions
- High traffic areas include entrance to daylodge, line up to ticket office, stairs to Galloways Bar and Panhandler Cafe, wall space by washrooms, entrance to snow school and dividers in snow school.
- These promotional materials will be on display in the daylodge and snow school on our TV next to the ticket office, capturing the attention of guests as they are in line.
Social Media Posts
- In addition to the Daily Snow Report email (4x) the Snow Report is also posted on our Facebook page on a daily basis in the lead up to said event.
- Announcement post – a press release type post announcing the sponsors of said events to our audience.
- Select number of posts thanking your business for sponsoring said events.
- Our social media reach covers Facebook and Instagram, across both platforms we have 14,000 likes and follows, the vast majority of whom are local to the Terrace, Prince Rupert and Kitimat region, of whom are potential customers for your business.
- Over a 12 month period our website sees approximately 30,000 visits with total impressions of 351,000.
- The snow report on the website received approximately 8,000 visits with a total of over 80,000 impressions.
- Your business name and logo will appear on the events section of the website and our Best Friends 2.0 corporate exposure page.
- Four complimentary day tickets for the 2023-2024 season